South Goa and its Gems

This year Agonda, Palolem, Patnem, Colomb, Chaudi start to feel more and more like a home. Nice to see big smiles of friends who come here every year and new projects growing up to support local community feeling.
Here is few pictures of my favourite places, run by lovely people that I am blessed to support by my regular cup of cofee and wifi time:-)
This time in Goa I am devoted to build up my own silk and smooth blog, tips, pics and news based website, after separating from the previous work and life partner. So you will see this web gradually changing.
I am excited! I feel inspired! And I often feel frustrated by super slow speed of local internet!

I encouradge you to take this opportunity of me and you being at the same place and find yourself on my massage bed. You will have a lovely experience with treatments that are my other life passion.

Happy Chrismas and New years time!

Oh btw I will be offering feet reflexology taster on Wednesday, 23rd of Dec, in the special Leopard Valley X-mas market.

smile with love
Petra

Jaali Boutique and Cafe, Patnem
Jaali Boutique and Cafe
Jaali Boutique and Cafe
The Space Goa, Agonda to Palolem Road
Sonho Do Mar Beach resort, Agonda north end Beach road







Comments